Wednesday, February 3, 2010

One good thing


I will get right to it.
From now on, I want to acknowledge at least one good thing that happened through out the day. I figured, we are so quick to talk and think about everything that went wrong. We indulge ourselves on speaking ill about that person that made us feel that bad. Negativity - that's what we promote, package and sell.
I am choosing(keyword) to break that cycle. It is dirty and unfulfilling, it leaves us no better then the person that offended us.
I will write one good thing about my day; in the hopes that I might elevate my own inner self, or at least pull my self out of that everyday rut I call my routine.
---
Today, a co-worker of mine told me that a piece of life philosophy that i shared with her, helped her feel better. She thanked me. I hope that next week, if I can remember one thing about this work week is that moment.

Maybe life isn't so bad if we look at it differently.

No comments: