Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Not worth my time!


I was feeling adventurous the other night, so I went to rent a movie out of the red box. I rented "Gamer". It looked interesting from the look of the movie trailers. I think I had forgotten that movie trailers can sometimes be the only good thing about a movie.
The concept was original, the action was there (I suppose), but nearly two hours later I was regretting my choice, however not as much as my girlfriend who endured every minute of it with me.

I think Gerard Butler is a good action star but the best action movie he's been in so far is 300. That, in my humble opinion, is a perfect example of how to make an action movie.
You think they will ever make a sequel? Maybe, 400? or a prequel? 150?

The point is, want my 2 hours back!

---
I cant highlight something good that happened today. I don't remember anything bad or remotely negative happening. It was overall a good day and maybe that in its self can be a good thing that happened to me today.


No comments: